Monday, June 2, 2014

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
-Herman Cain

To be successful in life you have to love what you are doing. Failure comes to everyone once in a while but that doesn’t mean that it is the end of the road for you. Well in my case, I don’t really know what I love doing. I just enjoy being in my room watching movies but that is not a good habit which I’m adopting. As an active media student here in Sherubtse College, I have to live up to the expectations of others and help in every way I can.
I never thought that I would be doing Journalism but after learning and knowing stuffs which I had no idea about, this course has been really fun. Media in Bhutan is not as advanced as other countries. The only media course which is here in Sherubtse started only in 2013. Since we are being taught on various issues going around in the country, I really wonder if Bhutan can really keep up with the notion of ‘Gross National Happiness’ which was introduced by our very own Fourth Druk Gyalpo Jigme Singye Wangchuk. Our country since it is still in the process of development, rely too much on other countries. Rather than focusing on improving what we already have, we are bent on achieving something which has still a long way to go. The greatest gift that we have from our fore fathers is our rich green environment and we must strive towards protecting it for the generations to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment