Monday, June 2, 2014

I believe that religion is the best way for a human being to dwell in harmony with each other but the best thing is to be kind which is far greater than any religion. I was born a Buddhist and raised as one but that doesn’t mean that I do not respect other religion. I respect any kind of religion that does not include causing harm to other beings. Other than Buddhism, I admire the story of Christ where he dies for the people. I like to read biblical stories and my favourite one is about the Fall of Mankind. The Fall of Mankind is clearly elaborated in Milton’s Paradise Lost. Adam and Eve, the ‘Parents of Mankind’ disobeyed god which led to the downfall of man. According to the book of Enoch, Gadreel is the main cause for the corruption of mankind by letting the serpent in the garden of Eden. Where as Milton’s book states it as Eve who fell for the words of the devil and ate the forbidden fruit and urged Adam to eat it as well causing the fall. A negative side to female sex is given in it and for now through generations women are considered inferior to men. Most women regret being born that way and do not appreciate the responsibility that comes with being a woman.
I really hate the discrimination that is done against women marking us women as a weakling. Being a woman can be the greatest thing one can ever attain since with it comes a burden of giving life and love to a family. In our Buddhist context we have the Green Tara who represent the feminine god who gives faith and hope to us especially the women. She is the first female god to attain enlightenment after the Buddha and she claimed that she be born as a female in every generation proving to us that the female race is no less inferior to men. Every great man is born out of a woman and one should never forget the pain and suffering a mother goes through while giving birth and raising their children. “No man is poor who has a godly mother.” So I just want to urge people not to think of us any less than how you view your male friends as.

Since my blog does not stick with a single theme, I’m writing everything that comes to my mind. I hope my readers will enjoy reading my stuffs, it may not be well structured and interesting as other blogs but I‘ll try to make it entertaining as I get used to writing here.  Since I’m still an amateur blogger, I don’t have any kind of writing that would be important for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment